Friday, February 18, 2011

Stationary Box

This is an idea I got from another blog.  I actually was directed to the original blog from another blogger that also recreated the idea!  I plan to get ahead on my cards for the year and store them in here until sent.
There is a small pocket to keep stamps in and I plan to use another for address labels.  The mini notebook I made contains all the holidays and events I need to make cards for broken down by month.
I think I'm going to make a small address book to go in here as well for those I most often send cards to.


Here is the original site that the idea came from.  All the dimensions are listed, as well as a very helpful video!
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/stationerybox/


Thanks for looking!!


No comments:

Post a Comment