Saturday, January 28, 2012

Finally a new post!!

It has been way too long since I last posted, life just got in the way, with my son's birthday, the holidays and everything else, I've been pretty busy.  I have done lots of crafting, just didn't make the time to post anything.

Birthday card my son made for my dad:

Birthday card for my son's 7th birthday:

Son's 7th bday party was SD themed and we had a mystery, these held the clues:

Birthday card for my hubby, whose bday is Christmas Eve:

 Birthday card for my cousin:
 Birthday card for my future sister in law:
 Birthday card for a niece:
Birthday card my son made for my brother in law who shares a birthday with my son:
 Thanksgiving card
 Another Thanksgiving card
 Fabric snowmen tshirts made for my son, one of my nephews and 4 of my nieces:
 Dunkin Donuts gift basket I put together for a charity event:
 School supplies basket for my church's Tricky Trays event
 Hot Wheels gift basket I donated for my church's Tricky Trays event:

Phew, that was a long post, if you made it through I thank you for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment